Monday, September 1, 2008

Long weekend

Well I had a nice long weekend, and hope that all those reading this did as well. It was a nice quiet week-end. Jessica and Scott and the girls went to the Kennedy Space Center for the week-end and I actually did nothing on Saturday, but then felt the need to stitch. So I started a quilt top on Sunday and finished it today. I'm gonna try and quilt it next weekend, we'll see. It's a fairly simple quilt but I love the fabrics I've had them a while and know just who this one is destined to go to. Then when the family got home, Jessica had brought/bought me fabric :) that's the kinda gift I love to receive. It was bound to be a Fabric inspired weekend. She brought me my all time favorite 1930's reproductions. Now I'll have to think of something to do with them. Quilt Blogs Galore (http://www.quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore.html) here I come. That's one of my favorite places to get block designs. Ok, well I'll sign off for now. When the quilt is done I'll post a photo of it.

Love to you all,

Cleo

No comments: